6mm and 8mm tensioners for galvanised steel cable.
Galvanized steel tensioners provide several benefits when used to secure netting and tarpaulin:
1. Durability: Galvanized steel is resistant to corrosion, which means that the tensioners will last longer and require less maintenance than other materials.
2. Strength: Steel is a strong and durable material that can withstand high levels of tension, making it suitable for securing large and heavy nets or tarps.
3. Weather resistance: Galvanized steel is also resistant to weathering, which means that the tensioners will not rust or corrode when exposed to rain, snow, or other elements.
4. Compatibility: Tensioners made of galvanized steel can be used with a variety of netting and tarpaulin materials, making them a versatile choice for many applications.
5. Cost-effective: Galvanized steel tensioners are inexpensive, making them a cost-effective option for securing nets and tarps.
With the exception of Netting and Bulky Items, all our products are shipped on a 2-3 days service. Next day and Next day AM options are also available, For full details click on delivery information.